WHAT ARE FREE SPINS BONUSES?
Free spins bonuses are a way that an online casino will reward new and existing players. If you have free spins, you will be able to play a certain slot game without spending real money. They can either be rewarded as a no deposit bonus or a deposit bonus. Sometimes casinos may even give away free spins as part of a VIP or loyalty programme. They work in a very simple way. You either get credited the free spins and use them in the slot or slots they are available for or you put in a bonus code and get the free spins credited to your account. If you have free spins credited to your account to use across the entire casino, you will be able to utilise them when you play. They will be available for you to select rather than any cash you have deposited. If you are credited with free spins for a certain slot then you will only be able to select them in that slot. Please note that in many UK gambling institutions you’re not allowed to use regular spins on a slot that you have free spins for, so be careful!
What Types of Free Spins Bonuses Are There?
Each online casino has its free spins carefully crafted to serve its purpose. Their issuance stems from actions, conditions, or situations. Betting sites are systematic in instructing acquisitions. In most cases, gamblers have to make a deposit to qualify for free spins. To understand more about free spins bonuses, the following are types of free spin bonuses on offer and their respective categories.
Best Free Spins Casino Offers
|Free Spins||20 Spins|
|Free Spins||77 Spins|
|Free Spins||25 Spins|
|Free Spins||500 Spins|
|Free Spins||200 Spins|
FREE SPINS BONUSES ON REGISTRATION
One of the most common types of free spins bonuses available from online casinos is the registration bonus. When casinos offer a no deposit bonus they either do this by offering the incentive of cash or the incentive of free spins. In either case they can either be automatically credited or credited once customers have entered the correct bonus code. If you are using a bonus code this should be given to you on the bonus offers and promotions page of your chosen casino. Most free spins on registration bonuses work in the following way:
- Customer signs up to the casino
- Customer uses the bonus code or completes the required action like registering their details
- Free spins are automatically credited to the customer account
- Free spins are available to use on the chosen slot or all of the slots depending on the type of offer
- Cash out can be completed once the wagering requirements are met
£88 No Deposit Bonus on Registration plus 100% Welcome Bonus up to £100
5 Tips to Choose the Best Free Spins Offer
- Wagering requirement – it is the number of times the winning amount is used before moving to the main account. Casinos use it to increase participation on the site before the customer withdraws or uses it on other betting markets. If it is deposit free, or the website does not have the requirement, consider it.
- Value of the spins – some casinos give the value of the free spins upfront. If they only gave the number of spins without the average cost per spin, do a manual calculation. Spins from the first deposit have a higher value compared to deposit free. The higher the value, the higher the returns.
- The number of accessible games – most free spins are tied down to specific games. In such situations, the software developer uses the free spins to lure new players to the game. However, other free spins are open, with basic conditions such as deposit required and wagering.
- Payment method – It is also a way of introducing and increasing traffic on a payment method. Choose free spins offer that uses your preferred payment method on the first deposit.
- Deposit or no deposit – if the casino offers the no deposit free spins, as there is no deposit required.
3 Common Mistakes to Avoid When Looking for Free Spins
- Betting site popularity – popularity is attractive and guarantees visibility, but does not always guarantee the best bonuses. Do some candid research from all free spin giving betting sites. To your amusement, you will find a relatively unpopular betting site with one of the best offers.
- Surface meaning – online casinos use flirty words and figures to lure bettors into their sites. Signing up and redeeming the bonus before reading the terms and conditions is dangerous. Make sure you are comfortable with any bonus, especially on the wagering requirement and payment method before committing. When the deal is too good, think twice.
- Timelines – irrespective of the first deposit free spins amount given or value of the spins, consider the time given before the bonus expires. It does not make sense being given a handsome bonus, but cannot fully utilise it. If something in your personal life prevents you from using the spins, you can always contact customer support – but it won’t always work.
What Are The Most Popular Free Spins Slots?Classifying free spins as popular entails its visibility, conditions, and method of acquisition. Below are some of the popular free spins slots:
- Starburst on Mr. Green – Starburst is a popular slot, but Mr. Green just made it better. If a gambler stakes a cumulative of £20 per day, there are 5 daily free spins (worth £0.10 per spin) guarantee every day. The spins can only be used on Starburst slot on the same day and subjected to a 35X wager.
- Millionaire Genie on 888Casino – 888Casino is one of the few casinos still offering no deposit bonus. The value of its free spin no deposit is significant; £88 (from its name). Millionaire Genie is one of the 9 slots where the bonus can be used. You start playing immediately and enjoy other unique features such as free play and flowing interface.
- Age of Gods on NetBet – NetBet attaches 10 free spins on its first deposit bonus, which can only be used on the Age of the Gods. The player has to sign up and use the code WELCOMENB. The 10 free spins come besides the 100% matched bonus of up to £200.
Other Popular Free Spins Slots
Free Spins on Mobile, Android or iPhoneAs nearly all online casinos now have a mobile app or at least a mobile version of their website you should not have any problems trying to get free spins on an mobile device or tablet. Some casinos even have special free spins offers for those customers that are registering with a mobile device. If you want to get free spins on a mobile device the first thing you should do is go to the casino website and check the mobile page. A number of casinos will have a dedicate mobile page that tells you about all of the offers that are mobile specific and usually gives you a link to download the mobile app on your chosen device. If there isn’t any specific bonus for mobile customers they will usually be able to access the standard offers through the mobile app or the mobile website. If you want to get free spins offers on your mobile device then there are a few things you can do to give yourself the best chances of getting the best offers:
- Make sure your mobile software is up to date. If it isn’t it may render the casino app incompatible with your device
- Check for exclusive offers to mobile. Sometimes these are a lot more desirable than the ones that are offered on the standard website
- Check the promotions pages for the terms and conditions. The wagering requirements or things you need to do to qualify may be different using a mobile device than they are if you are accessing the offer on a desktop device
Free Spins FAQ
Why do Online Casinos Offer Free Spins?
- For gamblers (especially new players) to sample out casino slots and tables before committing real money. It is also a marketing tool to attract more players.
- To recognise consistent players on their sites. Betting sites have a reward module, either the VIP program or reload free spins, which recognises and rewards customers who consistently use their platform.
- Introducing a new game – when software developers bring new games, they attach special free spins, especially to welcome bonus, for use on the new games.
Can I win real money with casino free spins?
Yes. However, winnings from the free spins must undergo wagering before turning into real money. This includes being used a certain number of times as set by the online casino, in a specific timeline before moving into the main account.
Before that, the free bonus stays in the bonus account. Your luck and activity with the initial and subsequent spins can make sure you win real money.
Can I claim a free spins bonus offer through the casino mobile app?
It varies from casino to casino. However, most online casinos have both mobile apps and main website accounts. Their accounts are synchronised so that anything happening on the site reflects on the app, and vice versa. Even no deposit free spins are awarded irrespective of the platform.
However, other online casinos have special free spins bonus for mobile app users. Read through the conditions of the online casino before you start playing to ensure you don’t end waste your free bonus and actually use it to win real money!
What’s the difference between free spins given from a bonus and free spins given in-game?
Free spins given from a bonus apply after an action or decision is made; reward for an activity. In this case, you have to do a task like make a deposit or free bets. It is common with welcome bonuses, occasional offers, and reload bonuses. The deposit offer on free spins comes alongside the matched bonus.
On the other hand, in-game free spins are given when the player passes a huddle or scores a point. The spins are the reward for success and can be used as “added life” in his or her continuing quest. They can only be used in one game.
It’s also worth noting that free spins offered by the casino will always come with their own wagering requirements, no matter what. This isn’t necessarily true for bonus spins earned in-game, as if you earned them on a bet placed with real money, winnings from them are not subject to wagering requirements.
Are free spins really free?
It depends on the structure of the particular free bonus offered by the online casino. No deposit free spins are free to the customer, but a cost to the betting site. By allowing players to try out slots on its platform, the betting site pays for the spins even if they’re “free” to customers.
However, on other deposit required free spins, the cost is factored in the first deposit. In both cases, the freeness of the spins is the reason why the wagering requirements are high. There’s no such thing as a free lunch, so if you’re looking to win real money with spins better make sure you’re ready for a lot of work!
Do free spins require a bonus code?
Different betting sites have different bonus activation procedures. If the process is followed to the latter, no activation is needed. However, betting sites with no activation code require an opt-in confirmation to register the account into the offer.
Online casinos with bonus codes have many offers from which the code separates each offer. Whichever the case, both methodologies surmount to the same offer. Keep in mind that if the free spins require a bonus code, but you forget to enter it, you need to contact customer support before you wager any of it, or you’ll miss the requirements for your free bonus!
Do free spins come with wagering requirements?
Yes. The majority of the betting sites offering no deposit free spins, or even free spins you gain when you make a deposit, have a wagering requirement to keep the player on their website. If they have to break even in the long run, the deposit free casino has to keep the new players on the site.
Timeline is also an essential requirement. If the free bonus stays on the platform without utilisation, the conversion rate is significantly reduced. The player has to bet while the deal is still vibrant, lest he loses all of it and any chance to win real money from it!
Lastly, first deposit free spins need checks and balances to make sure they’re effective. However, all these requirements must be ratified by the Gambling Commission.
Are Free Spins, Bonus Spins, Mega Spins and Super Spins the Same Thing?
No. The player does not pay for free spins. They are given purposely for trails without any real money obligation. No deposit free spins is a classic example of free spins.
Bonus spins are conditional spill-off from an offer, although it is not charged. Deposit offer demand real money commitment, and on top of the matched bonus, you get the free spins.
Mega spins are highly valued spins, above the average range of spins worth. The mega spins’ value is more than £1, which gives a high net worth if the bet wins.
Lastly, a super spin is a special kind on spin purposely created to work on one slot. It is a reward for an action on the slot, and its continued use gives the player additional playing time.