PROS v CONS AT Casino Cruise
- A huge selection of games from the best software providers around
- The site design is sleek and modern with a friendly user interface
- The mobile app beats others available
- Lots of currencies available and payment methods to choose from
- Live gaming available
- A friendly and willing to help customer service team – phone support is also available
- The short deadline in which to meet the requirements for the Casino Cruise bonus
- More languages on the actual website needed
- Larger and more progressive jackpots need to be offered
Customer Experience with Casino Cruise
Customers have stated a lot of good things about Casino Cruise from payment options to selection of games available. Even we were pretty impressed by their bonuses and welcome promotions. Here is what some of the regular, new and older players had to say about it:
“I decided to sign up because of the match deposit bonus when you join. The wagering requirements were 40x which I did, I ask for withdrawal, verified my account and got paid within a week. A super service and one I will be going back to use.”
“I like their colourful site and their games graphics are good too. I wish there was Casino Cruise PayPal as a payment option though.”
“Their customer service team was friendly and helpful and even offered me free spins for a bug which occurred while I was playing.”
Welcome Package up to €1,000 plus 200 Bonus Spins on Starburst after the first four deposits
Everything You Need To Know About Casino Cruise
What Software Does Casino Cruise Use?
Does Casino Cruise Have a Dedicated Mobile App?
What Games are Available at Casino Cruise?
Are the Stake Limits at Casino Cruise High or Low?
Do Casino Cruise Games Have any Jackpots?
Are the Bonuses of Casino Cruise any Good?
Players are happy with the welcome package and bonus, but many comment that the two weeks to meet the wagering requirements to be eligible is a little short compared to most casinos who give players at least thirty days.
Rating of Casino Cruise
As Casino Cruise is fairly new around we gave them a rating of 7 out of 10. There are some specific things they could change and make better with their online casino but they overall are climbing high on the ladder. Customer reviews are great about them and they always pay on time. Their site offers easy to read through FAQ for new players and the terms and conditions are clearly stated before you deposit. We can’t find major fault with Casino Cruise and might even try out luck out on one of their live tables…