What our readers say about EnergyCasino
Deposit £10 and get 50 EnergySpins on Book of Dead
Are There Any Negative Customer Reviews?
There are a couple of negative customer reviews that were found after scrutinising a number of websites on the internet. The gist of the complaints was about slow payouts, verification requirements and Free Spins at EnergyCasino. The complaints were, however, all successfully solved and in the majority of instances it can be ascribed to customers not reading the terms and conditions properly or suspicious behaviour of clients. The casino diligently handled and solved all complaints and responded to every complaint that was raised.
What Do Customers Say About EnergyCasino?
The following are some of the core views of some players about the casino:
- Phillip- fast pay-outs and friendly service when I forwarded my verification documents.
- Bethel- great variety of games, clear terms and conditions.
- Ian- Like the bonus offers, wish I can win more.
- Pamela- Like the availability of PayPal, would like more currencies like ZAR.
EnergyCasino Scam & Fraud INFORMATION
Reasons Why EnergyCasino Is a Reputable Online Casino
Part of the review was to look at the reasons why the casino can be regarded as a reputable online casino and to provide feedback on it. A Casino Comparison found, that EnergyCasino rate with the most reputable casinos, as to why they can be regarded as a reputable online casino. The following reasons were found to be the most important:
- All the games available at Energy Casino are provided by some of the most reputable software developers and are all tested and certified by an independent audit and verification institutions, like eCogra to ensure that the spins and cards are randomly generated.
- The casino is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and UK Gambling Commission which are two of the strictest licensing authorities. Online casinos must ensure fair play and respect the rights of all players.
- The variety of reputable payment providers and the availability of a payment provider like PayPal who have very strict requirements before they allow any online casino to use them as a payment provider.
- The encryption and protection of all personal and financial information with the use of SSL and TL technology.
They have clear and unambiguous policies that are published on their website.
SUMMARY OF THE REASONS WHY ENERGYCASINO IS A REPUTABLE CASINO
- Reputable software developers used to power their games.
- Independent testing and certification of games by eCogra.
- Licensing by Malta Gaming Authority and UK Gambling Commission.
- Variety of payment providers that include PayPal.
- Encryption and the use of SSL and TL technology to protect player’s data.
- Lear and unambiguous policies published on the website.
What Can You Do in Case You Suspect EnergyCasino of Fraud?
The first step is to carefully scrutinise the terms and conditions of the casino to establish if what you suspect to be fraudulent, is indeed fraudulent. If you are satisfied that it is fraudulent after studying the T&C’s you can do the following:
- The appropriate action to take when you suspect any fraud at the casino caused by dishonest employees or anybody else is to complain by sending an email to the Casino’s customer support service at the email address provided on the website.
- If you don’t get any satisfactory feedback, you can also write a letter to the operating company’s official address in Malta and raise your suspicions.
- If you still feel that the response you receive is not adequate to address your complaint about the suspected fraud, you can write to the Licensing authorities in either Malta or in the UK and convey your suspicions and ask them to investigate.
- Your complaint or suspicion can also be raised on one of the reputable websites that investigate customer complaints and suspicions.
Is log in at EnergyCasino safe?
The login at the casino can be regarded as safe considering the various strategies and systems that the casino employs to ensure that customer’s information is safely handled and protected. Their licensing requirements and the UK and European legislation insist that casinos must ensure the safety of any customer’s personal and financial information or face stiff penalties and disciplinary action. The casino makes use of advanced protection and strategies to prevent any cyber-crime from taking place.
Is The Casino Bonus Of EnergyCasino Reputable?
Had a Bad Experience With EnergyCasino? – We Can Help You!
Any of our readers, who harbours a suspicion that there are any incidences of fraud taking place at EnergyCasino, can feel free to contact us by sending an email through our contact page outlining their complaint or can raise their suspicion by directly writing to us in the Comments section.